Robot palletising cell
i-Pal – The i-Pal is a family of compact palletising cells for installation at the end of a production or packaging line, the base unit consists of a spherical robot, a pick-point and gripper installed on a skid.
- Fully automatic, it Includes automatic de-stacking of pallets and a slip sheet magazine.
- A Standard 3 year warranty comes with every cell.
- With its universal gripper the i-Pal palletising unit can handle a very wide range of products and stacking patterns.
- By supporting products from the bottom, ultra-reliable product handling is guaranteed.
- Equipped with pallet conveyors to enable automatic pallet exchange.
- The pallet conveyors are installed at floor level to enable the supply of empty pallets and discharge of loaded pallets by means of a fork lift, hand pallet lifter or automatic guided vehicle.
- Can easily integrate a stretch wrapper into the cell
- With Patternware, it can easily create and load new pallet patterns directly to the cell.
- The i-Pal can handle up to 24 products per minute.
- Has the ability to run a wide variety of trays, cases, boxes, and packages.